On behalf of the successful completion of World Congress on Gynecology and Obstetrics (WCGO 2018) held on April 2019 at Dubai, UAE, Pulsus Group is esteemed to organize and invite you for the "2nd World Congress on Gynecology and Obstetrics" as WCGO 2019 which will be held from May 13-14, 2019 at Tokyo, Japan.
WCGO 2019 has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Committee.
The conference will be organized around the Theme ‘Enhancing the tremendous approach in Obstetrics and Gynecology’. Our goal is to deliver an outstanding program which covers the entire spectrum of research & innovations in Gynecology and Obstetrics care and share the cross-cultural experiences of various treatment procedures.
WCGO 2019 is an annual meeting of Gynecology & Obstetrics organizations as well as committees to discuss the future of the fertility disorders in terms of collaboration, structures and organizational development.
- 200+ Participation (70% Industry: 30% Academia)
- 9+ Keynote Speakers
- 30+ Plenary Speakers
- 3+ Exhibitors
- 14 Innovative Educational Sessions
- B2B Meetings
Why to attend???
With members from around the world focused on learning about Women’s Health and its advances; this is your best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Women’s Health community. Conduct presentations, distribute information, meet with current and potential scientists, make a splash with new discoveries in the Infertility treatment and diagnosis, and receive name recognition at this 2-day event. World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, developments, and the newest updates in women’s health, breast cancer, gynecological issues, pregnancy, Woman Psychology, women disorders are hallmarks of this conference.
- Women’s Healthcare Students, Scientists and professors
- Women’s health Care Researchers
- Healthcare Faculty
- Medical Colleges
- Healthcare Associations and Societies
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Training Institutes
- Software developing companies
- Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Reproductive Cancer
- Child Birth and Delivery Methods
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Gynecologic Aesthetics
- Infertility and Birth Defects
- Assessments of Fetal Well being
- Assisted Reproductive Technology
- Sexually Transmitted Disease and Pregnancy
- Nursing and Healthcare
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Clinical Obstetrics
- Sexual Reproductive Health
- Reproductive Medicine
- Primary Healthcare in Women
See more at: http://gynecology-obstetrics.cmesociety.com/